DIY Wedding Combo Box: Wildflower Wedding
Indulge your adventurous side with the whimsical touch of assorted wildflowers. Wildflower Wedding DIY Combo Box features an array of textures, heights, and blooms for the perfect fresh-picked look. For an earthy, intimate wedding, simply gather the blooms and tie with a cream lace ribbon for a gorgeous bouquet. With set flowers and additional seasonal farmer choice bunches, your look will be sure to be one of a kind.
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- Small Pack Includes 1 bunch white daisy Feverfew, 1 bunch white or yellow Button Feverfew, 1 bunch yellow Craspedia Billy Balls, 1 bunch apricot Stock, 1 bunch Buplerum, 1 bunch Thistle, 1 bunches dark pink veronica, and 3 seasonal flower bunches.
- Medium Pack Includes 2 bunches white daisy Feverfew, 2 bunches white or yellow Button Feverfew, 2 bunches yellow Craspedia Billy Balls, 2 bunches apricot Stock, 2 bunches Buplerum, 2 bunches Thistle, 2 bunches dark pink Veronica, and 6 seasonal flower bunches.
- Large Pack Includes 4 bunches white daisy Feverfew, 4 bunches white or yellow Button Feverfew, 4 bunches yellow Craspedia Billy balls, 4 bunches apricot Stock, 4 bunches Buplerum, 4 bunches Thistle, 4 bunches dark pink Veronica, and 12 seasonal flower bunches.
- All bunches are considered seasonal grower bunches and typically feature 6 to 8 stems.
- The seasonal grower's choice bunches commonly include Cornflower, Liquid Amber, Scabiosa Pods, Fall Ornamental Grasses, Wax Flower, Astrantia, Honey Bracelet, Snapdragons, Tweedia, Colored Asters, Calendula, or Delphinium, but varieties and colors will vary based on season and availability.
- The farm chooses seasonal flowers at the time of preparing your order. The variation of seasonal grower's choice bunches are determined on seasonal availability and inventory.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.